Blog Archives

Aasha Rajendra Roa: they don’t know when you will be contacting them for the claim

> Subject: Parcel. registered with Dhl
> To: elitecomp@ivnet.ru
> From: elitecomp@ivnet.ru
> Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 03:28:28 +0530
>
> Attn Dear
>
> ATM MasterCard Valued US $800,000.00
>
> We refer to our earlier mail on the above subject matter and apologize for the delay in transferring your overdue contract inheritance fund due to the fact that our database was attacked which resulted in shutting down of our entire system. Our professional team has worked endlessly & tirelessly to restore our system but still some data is amiss.
>
> Your ATM MasterCard has finally been registered with the secret PIN CODE with DHL to be delivered to your point of contact being part payment of $ 800,000.00 USD.
> We have also paid the delivery charges of your parcel except the Security Fee which DHL insisted that it will be paid only upon receipt of the claimant due to demurrages as they don’t know when you will be contacting them for the claim.
>
… (more)

Posted in Romance Scams

Elizabeth Williams: I am going to be in the bosom

On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 1:03 PM, Sister Elizabeth Williams < eliza_1williams@yahoo.co.jp > wrote:
Dearest in Christ, I am Mrs. Elizabeth Williams from Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Jerry Williams who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for eleven years before he died in the year 2012. We were married for Eighteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$5,8 million dollars in a Bank here in Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire.
Presently, this money is still in bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to (An individual, Organization or a church) that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want An individual Organization or a church that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that “Blessed is the hand that giveth”.I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don’t
want my husband’s efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that “the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace”. I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband’s relatives around me always. I don’t want them to know about this development.With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank here in Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and your family to always pray for me because the lord is
my shepherd…. (more)

Posted in Romance Scams

Dr Rhama Adams: 10% for the poorest and rest for me

From: Dr Rhama Adams <dr_rhamaadamss@yahoo.com>
Date: 2014-09-01 10:35 GMT+02:00
Subject: SEE THE DETAILS AND APPLICATION FORM FILL THE BELOW AND SEND
TO THE BANK.
Dear Friend.
How are you once together with your family i hope all is well glory be to God,
dear, now as you do not know me in person, I will send you my family
picture, personal pictures for you to know the person your dealing
with. Please you shouldnt be afraid of any thing. Hence I work in the
same bank, the reason I transferring this fund out from this bank. Mr
John Korovo is a very good man to me, he die in plane crash with his
entire family, after his dead no one to claim this fund. from the
bank’s audit, I found out that his fund will be transfer into the
… (more)
   

Posted in Romance Scams

PETER BEN: he never included any next of Kin on this account and until now no one has steped

From:”MR PETER BEN” < info@tra.co.za >
Date:Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 2:54 AM
Subject:Att: Dear Friend,,
Dear Friend,
I am Peter Ben,Personal banker and account officer to the late UWE Gamballa who was murdered in South Africa, before his death he was the CEO of porsche Motors.
My urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact You for this transaction. I got your contact from yahoo Tourist search while I was searching for a foreign partner. As this message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it All just sure of your capability. And reliability to
champion
This business opportunity when I prayed to good Lord about you.
Before his death he left the sum of 22Million Usd with the ABSA Bank of South Africa were currently work as a banker, and all attempt to communicate with him Family
was no no avail, and he never included any next of Kin on this account and until now no one has steped forward to lay claims on the entire funds
Therefore i require your partnership to stand as his next of Kin to enable me prepare all legal paper works in your name to have the funds moved out in your name,
… (more)

Posted in Romance Scams

MARIANA BRADDOCK: WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TWO DAYS TO DO THIS

De : Mariana Braddock (royaglipa@gmail.com) Envoy : ven. 29/08/14 20:28
:
INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
Special Duty
Committee On Foreign Payment Matters
Allocation No: 674632
Pin Code No: 55674
Release Code: GNC/3480…

Posted in Romance Scams

Capt. Muth Tancy: please it is a genuine Transaction Deal, if you are Ready

From: Capt. Muth Tancy < capt.muthtancy@gmail.com >
Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Subject: Pl’ s its urgent!

To:
… (more)

Posted in Romance Scams

George Gabriel: reconfirm to us your full information

From:”U.B.A BANK TRANSFER” < wellderjohn56@studentvillage.co.za >
Date:Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Subject:Attention Dear Customer,
Attention Dear Customer,
My name is Mr.George Gabriel I am the manager from United Bank for
Africa Benin Republic, we are here to inform you that some of
$950.000.00usd was credited to our Bank today been 01,th of Sept 2014,
from IMF Monetary Fund saying that it is your compensation of the scam
victims which you has been scammed from the foresight of the world, So
you are now to contact us if you are really sure that you are
among
those that has been scammed,
… (more)

Posted in Romance Scams

Deborah Clement: death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you

Subject: All About Me With True Love And Trust. From: Deborah Clement deborasingle4live@yahoo.co.uk My Dearest Sweetheart,
How are you my dear???, I am more then happy for your reply to my email .How was your day today? Now i wi…

Posted in Romance Scams

Sir.James Bays: Count your payment canceled

From: Sir.James Bays < memberservice166@yahoo.in >
Date: Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 3:11 AM
Subject: Contact western Union now And Call +229-68575909
Attention Dear;

This is to inform you that the America Embassy office was instructed to

transfer your fund $985,000,00 USD compensating all the SCAM VICTIMS

and
… (more)

Posted in Romance Scams

Harry Sutton: we are meant to do this together

Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 18:25:16 +0000
Subject: Re: Reply
From: a.miller24011@gmail.com
Good Day: Thanks for your mail respond to my proposal and I know
that as you read my proposal email, it will come to you as surprise and a

Posted in Romance Scams

Categories